CBD products are taking up a place in many customers’ daily routine. They are mostly health enthusiasts and want to try out this treasure of the Mother Nature. Although many anecdotal evidences show that CBD also has therapeutic benefits. If you are already aware of it, let’s look into how you can consume CBD oil.
Types of CBD Products
The CBD market has a fast-growing economy with various possibilities. Every day manufacturers are coming up with unique ideas and productions. You would be surprised to know the range of products that are already gaining popularity among customers. From the basic CBD oil to edibles like different flavors of gummies, beverages, treats for both you and your pet to body care products like bath bomb and soaps you have a plethora of options.
One of the most common uses of CBD is through smoking or vaping. It is quite popular among the young adults. These days, you get a variety of smoking and vaping devices. If you want to buy top quality bongs online, then you must visit the Express Smoke Shop website.
Basically, these products come under the following broad categories according to its method of administration –
- Oils and tinctures
They have a different classification depending on the CBD contents –
- Full spectrum – CBD with all other components of the cannabis extract including THC. But the THC content should not cross the 0.3 % threshold.
- Broad spectrum – It would contain all the components excluding THC.
- Isolate – It only contains CBD.
Different Methods of Consumption
- Oral administration – It literally means to eat products infused with CBD oil. It is a little slow to act as it has to go through the digestive system to get absorbed into your system, but you would see that the effect stays longer compared to other ways that are fast to have an effect.
You can also create your favorite recipe with CBD instead of buying the treats available in the market. You can also infuse CBD oil with butter or cooking oil and use it whenever you cook or bake something.
- Sublingual – This method involves applying tincture under the tongue. The tissue under the tongue absorbs the tincture into the blood stream directly. Thus, it is faster than oral consumption and the percentage of absorption is also high.
- Topical – This method is best for targeted areas of physical treatment. CBD is well known for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Pain-relief creams or sprays can work better if you apply it on the affected area. There are abundant endocannaboid receptors under the skin. Therefore, dermal absorption of CBD is effective.
- Vaping – It is different from smoking. The CBD oil or the vape juice comes in cartridges and you vape with the help of a vaping pen or mod. The device heats up the vape juice to make vapors and you need to inhale that vapor. It is also one of the fast ways of CBD consumption.
So, your choice of consumption depends on your preference and purpose.